Clontarf Energy plc is an emerging oil & gas Exploration & Production company focused on Africa and South America
Clontarf Energy plc operates a number of high potential exploration properties.
- It has 60% of the Ghana Tano 2A Block - a 1,532km2 Block, close to four recent discoveries by Tullow Oil plc and Kosmos. We await ratification of the amended Petroleum Agreement by Cabinet and Parliament, in accordance with the law.
- It was awarded two exploration blocks in Peru in the October 2010 bid round. The two exploration Blocks, 183 and 188, are in key producing areas in the Maranon and Ucayali basins.
- Both the Peruvian Blocks, 183 & 188, received the Presidential ‘Supreme Decree’ on the 26th July 2011.
- Clontarf Energy plc also has a potential lithium concession in Bolivia in cooperation with the state. A Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between the two parties.
- There are ongoing discussions for additional oil and gas exploration opportunities in other prospective South and Central American countries.
* NOTE: The rights of shareholders are in accordance with Irish company law and may differ to the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.